MCEA Repertoire Form
This form should be used for submission, grade change request, removal request, or clarification.
- Forms and music submitted by November 20, 2022 will be reviewed for the January 2023 Choral Festival List update. Forms and music received after that deadline will be considered for the 2024 list.
- We accept submissions from Maryland music educators only. Composers submitting pieces for consideration must be sponsored by a Maryland music educator. Membership is encouraged but not required. To join/renew, please click here.
- Please scan and upload a PDF of the ENTIRE score, including front and back covers, and program notes, if any.
- Prior to submitting music for review, please confirm that the title/voicing is not currently on the Maryland State Choral Festival List at https://www.mdmea.org/repertoire-lists.
- Review the grade level requirements, located here.
- No more than five (5) titles per classification (e.g., mixed chorus, tenor-bass chorus, treble chorus) may be submitted per educator.
- Directors will be notified (by email) of the committee's decision no later than January 2022.
- Approved music titles will appear on the MMEA website in January 2022.
Please direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.